You have a question, you want to place an order for a work after photo?
You can get in touch by filling out this form or send an e-mail directly to: email@example.com
GDPR – Request for access, rectification, limitation or erasure of personal data.
You can use this form to make a request for access, rectification, limitation or erasure of personal data.
In accordance with Articles 13 & 14 of the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 and Article 32 of the Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978 amended in 2004, you are informed that:
- the person in charge of the file is the publisher of this site whose contact details are specified above. The purpose of the processing of this data is to be able to contact you and to personalize our exchanges by e-mail.
- This data will be kept for 10 years from the last legal act.
- You have the right to access, rectify or delete your personal data that you can request from me by email or post.
- You have the right to request a restriction of the processing of your personal data.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data and the right to the portability of your data.
- You can withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time by writing to me by email or postal letter.
- You can lodge a complaint with the CNIL (CNIL website: www.cnil.fr ) if you consider that the protection of your personal data has not been ensured in the context of the processing of your file.